- Design and implement data solutions and models to store, retrieve, and migrate data effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze and evaluate operations and applications to identify structural data necessities.
- Create pipelines and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using Azure Data Factory.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by following quality assurance principles.
- Collaborate with relevant business stakeholders to understand their data needs and help achieve business outcomes.
- Interpret data trends, conduct complex data analysis, and report results to stakeholders clearly and understandably.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining data solutions using Azure Data Factory and SQL database.
- Experience in parsing data, data transformation, and developing efficient, well-performing queries.
- Deep understanding of integrating SSIS, Sharepoint online, and Google Big Query with data solutions.
- Experience with detailed error handling in ETL auto-triggering pipelines on ADF.
- Hands-on experience using Postman/SOAP UI or a similar tool for API testing.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Work Schedule: 9 hours per day and 5 days per week
No. of Positions: 2