- – Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.
- – Must have your own laptop, stable internet connection, & power back-up, so that work shall be continued from home in uncertain situations.
- – Professional language skills in English (Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking). Preferred
- – Hands-on experience in incident management, monitoring & reporting, and Github.
- – Monitoring IT alerts, dashboards, websites. Triaging alerts as per the runbook provided.
- – Escalation of alerts to the on-call person via communication channels.
- – Responding to the clients within the agreed time.
- – Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- – Participating in learning and teaching new technologies.
- – Implementing scripting to improve the quality of alerts and pushing/pulling on Github.
- – Remediation activities and actions on certain alerts as defined in runbooks.
- – Peer support regarding work demands in every situation.
- – Regular reporting to the client and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Job days: 6 days a week
Work hours: 9 hours as per western time.
Job Location: Onsite (Karachi) & Remote.
Salary: 30K – 50K PKR.