Requirements and Qualifications:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with cloud platforms provider AWS
- Basic Experience and understanding of core services such as EC2, ECS/Fargate, IAM, VPC, CloudWatch, S3, Route53, RDS, ELB/ALB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Code pipeline, CloudFormation, Terraform, Bitbucket, Linux, MongoDB, Cloudflare.
- Basic Knowledge of Deployment to production, monitoring and rollbacks using different strategies (e.g. in-place, blue/green)
- Basic experience in Microservices concept communication and deployment
- Basic troubleshooting automated CI/CD pipeline and tools
- Ensuring systems and processes are safe and address the level of cybersecurity threads defined in the project
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal/written English skills, especially as a strong portion of the team is working remotely.
No. of Positions: 2
Work Schedule: 9 hours per day and 5 days per week