As a Dynamics CRM Developer, you will have the ability to contribute to the growth of our Business Applications and Automation Group by helping large-scale organizations adopt the power platform at an enterprise level. AIS delivers multi-cloud transformation solutions that help commercial and federal enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization’s and Configurations
- Experience in writing Plugins/custom workflows in MS CRM
- Experience in the client-server validations
- Experience in creating Web Sites Page Templates Content Snippets Entity Forms Entity Lists Web Files Web Forms and Web Pages
- Experience in Configuring the Content Access Levels Entity Permissions and Web Access Control Rules
- Experience in creating/modifying the bootstrap files experience in Developing Responsive UI Experience in writing FetchXML / OData / Web API queries.