- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Continuous team engagement to track progress and ensure planned delivery.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that client’s needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Team management and motivational skills.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
Working Duration: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM (PST) & 5 days /week